Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well Happy New Year...A little late I know but I have been busy being a Mommie of 3 little boys is quite the job as well as working and trying to get out of the hole that was dug when I was on maternity leave and my Hubby was out of work. For the most part we are out of the whole, just two more bills to pay and those are being paid on Friday. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders I never want to be in that position again, it sucks royally.

So Hubby has been back at work for about 3 almost 4 weeks now and is enjoying it. He actually, and very surprisingly got a raise, a 30% raise which is fantastic. It is going to help us so much in the long run. He really seems to be enjoying the job and it actually considering getting some school for either the food or the wine aspect of his job which I think is awesome.

The boys on doing well. They are all really healthy for the moment, being as this is winter and that could change at any moment. So I am going to give a brief rundown of each boy and what they have been up to;

Raymond: Is still loving school, he talking about it all the time and hates to miss a day even when he was sick he didn't want to stay home at all. He is going on his first school field trip on the 29th of this month to the New England Aquarium. I am going to be a chaperon for the trip, I am really looking forward to this.



Gabriel : Is still in his terrible twos and I think at least the beginning of the the threes are going to be bad as well. I can't believe that he is turning 3. He is such a little actor...no I take that back he is a DRAMA KING!! I can understand all the moms of little girls with the drama. He also is at the point where he loves to scream...his favorite thing to stay is "Just give me a chance." He also started saying "I'm sick of this." I guess I have said that one to many times about his behavior.



Brendan : Ahh my little baby, my Beanie. He is growing bigger and bigger every day. He is cooing like crazy when he doesn't have his big brothers in his face. He is holding his head well, and is slowly getting use to belly time. He is eating like a little pig. He was 13lbs 1oz and 23 inches at his 2 month appt.



Well I got to jet for now since Gabe is getting into trouble and Brendan is crankin'.

1 comment:

nessie said...

Your boys are so cute! I can not wait for the day the weight is off my shoulders.