Tuesday, December 11, 2007

UpDate

Well it has been a while since I last posted. Here is a Run down of things that have happened since the last time i posted.

Brendan Christopher Chabot was born on Nov 2. He was 7lbs 13oz and 21 inches. He is current 5 1/2 weeks old. At his 1 month Dr. Appt he weighed 10lbs 3oz and 22 inches. He is growing like a weed. His big brothers love him to death. We call him Bean or Beanie.

I will be going back to work this week. 1 week before my mat leave would be over since we have been having some financial problems I need to get back to work. Hubby's company finally called and he will be going back to work next week so I will be returning to working only 2 days a week, while my Hubby works a full 40 hour week. Hopefully in a few weeks we will be back in the black.

My sister is now regretting a decision she made, that we told her she was deciding on too fast, when she first made the choice and now she is looking for help. Which none of us can give her.

Both Big Boys got pretty nasty cold about 2 weeks ago. Raymond even had his first ear infection. Then when Ray could return to school he got a nasty rash from a combination of the meds he was on and something he came in contact with at school. That has finally cleared and he is back at school and still loves going everyday. Gabe is getting smarter and smarter every day. I am definitely putting him in Pre-K when the time comes. Though our next project with Gabe is potting training. That will start shortly after he turns 3, since that is what we did with Ray and it took only 3 months and he was both day and night trained.

Well I am going to leave with you all with a few pictures of the boys and leave this entry, since my littlest will be waking soon enough.

Ellie



1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

Wow can it be he's already 5.5 weeks old!!! He's such a handsome guy. I'm glad to here dh is going back to work. What a relief that must be!