Hmm...Last night was interesting to say the least, Gabe was a little brat until I made him go to bed and he fell asleep in no time, Ray went to sleep shortly there after. Brendan did fall asleep until well after midnight...and my Hubby didn't get home until after 2am. He claims he got done at work at 1230 and then he took two friends home, who live in Cambridge which is not far from where we live..I seem to have this nagging feeling that he is not telling me the truth...it could be my overactive imagination but I have this feeling that he went to the bar with his friends last night after getting off work instead of working until 12 he worked until like 930 then went out with his friends....
I wish he would just tell me if he did or actually told me that was what he was going to do in the first place and it wouldn't be a big deal, now I am going to have to make a big deal out of it when he gets home until this feeling goes away.
5 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment