Monday, October 22, 2007

D-Day is Almost Here!!!

I am so hoping this little guy comes on time, I really don't want to go over due, I am in so much discomfort right now, especially when I go to sleep, It hurts so much to change from side to the other at night I literally have to wake up, sit up and turn to my other side. I have a dr. appt later today so I am hoping that when I tell her this she will induce me if I go past my due date. We'll see how that goes, she wanted me to wait til after the 31st to be induced, she scheduled an U/S for that day..I am hoping that she will change it, or that Bean comes on time. There is a full moon on Friday so we will have to see if that holds any sway with this little guy.

Paul is still sick. I sent him back to the doctors today since what they gave him last week didn't work. So we'll have see how that went when he gets back.

Ray and Gabe will be heading to FL tomorrow night, and will be down there until the 28th of this month, we usually all go this time of year to see my parents and do the parks but I can't travel so my aunts are taking them down, this time. We will go again in June so that my parents can see Bean.

We took the boys to the Zoo yesterday and the zoo was having a Halloween Party. So the boys got to do crafts, trick or treat, get all kinds of prizes, and wear their costumes. Though Gabe would not keep his hat on. as you can see in the pictures. They are not the greatest but cute none the less.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

I hope this baby bean makes an appearance very soon! Sorry to hear dh is still sick! The boys look cute. You did a great job on their hats!