So today is my wedding anniversary, Paul and I have been married for 4 years as of today, though we have been together for almost 8 years. It is amazing how time flies, I couldn't imagine my life with out Paul or my kids for that matter.
So I had a Dr Appt. today and I am now 38 weeks pregnant, only 2 weeks to go. I am excited. Everything went well at the appt. blood pressure was good. I lost one of the two pounds I gained last week. I had a little protein in my urine but she was not concerned since everything else was fine and I had gone to the bathroom less than a half hour before I had my appt so I really didn't have enough I guess. I also tested positive for Group B Strep, so I will have antibiotics when I go into labor.
Other than that not much new going on. Ray has picture day at school tomorrow and I have one more week of work before I go on maternity leave.
'til next time
5 years ago








2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Two weeks to go! I hope this little one is not late.
Congratulations!
Wow! Baby is almost here!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment