9 More days and Bean will be here. It doesn't seems like that is all that is left. I think I got everything ready except my hospital bag which I will do probably on wednesday. I can't wait to meet this little guy.
Went and visited my in-laws yesterday and watched the Patriots game..We won of course now I will be watching Heroes tonight and keeping track of the Red Sox/ Indians game, hoping that we will win this one.
I was supposed to go to work today but that didn't happen since Hubby was up sick all night coughing and and what not, I could get to sleep at all and he is in no shape to take care of the kids today. I made him go to the doctors to get checked out because this is the second time this has come back and I want him to take something more for it so that it will be all cleared up by the time Bean arrives.
Well gotta go get after Gabe, I may post again after Hubby gets back from the Doctors.
5 years ago








1 comment:
I hope he's feeling better! You must be getting close to starting mat leave soon too! Gosh only 9 more days . . . you better get some rest too!
Post a Comment