Monday, July 28, 2008

Crazy Boys Keeper!

That is what I have been doing since Ray started his summer vacation, both him and Gabe have been at each others throat all summer. No matter what I have tried they seem to find something to fight over. I even let the pick out each activity that we are going to do in a day and they still find something to fight over they have lost like 6 time to go to the zoo, and other fun places. Even Bean gets in on the trouble now.



Yeah Bean can climb but not walk, it will be soon, I think I have to dig out my baby gate to put back up again to keep him contained. He will be 9 months on Aug 2. I can't believe it has been 9 months since he was born. I love now that his personality is really starting to show, though he at time seems like such a serious baby. He is my little blondie.

Raymond will be going back to school on Aug 27!!! YAY! I never though I would say that I look forward to him going back to school, but I am since he and Gabe have fought so much this summer. I will probably end up sending Ray to a summer camp for 2 weeks next summer if I have the money. I think he needs that time away from the younger boys.

18 Days until we go away..We are headed to Florida, we will be staying in Kissimmee and going to all 4 Disney Parks, Seaworld and Coco Beach as well as having my parents over for dinner for a evening so they can see the boys.





These were all taken during a Cousin's Birthday Party on Saturday the kids spent about 2.5 hours in the pool. they loved it and were soooo well behaved that day it was crazy. Ray got over his fear about jumping in the pool with the help of his Auntie Nancy.

They also have a bag of crafts that I ordered from a mommie friend, (THANKS AGAIN Jessica) Here is there first activity that they actually finished.



Well I think that is a good post for now, I need to post more. It seems I get a post a month though I definitely have more that 1 most worth to talk about. but that is for now, I am going to try and blog everyday that I am on vacation to keep everyone up to date on what is going on and the cute pictures that I will post as well.

Love

Ellie

No comments: