Wow, Time sure has flew since the last time I made a post. Life is keeping me very busy. Ray is almost done his first year of school and will be having a little "Crossing Over" celebration on the last day of school. It is hard to believe that Ray is going to be a first grader this fall.
Gabe had an allergist appt on Monday, the only thing that they could test for was chocolate and I am happy to say that he is not allergic to it, the Allergist said that that it could be a digestive issue as the cause of his break outs, so we will look into it when he goes to the doctor for his 4 year, hopefully it will clear up and be a non issue then.
Brendan had is 7 months check up on Monday as well. His stats are as follows. Weight: 22lbs 10oz; Height: 27 inches; Head Circumference: 45 1/2 cm. He had 3 shots and one oral vaccine. He also has to go see a podiatrist next Thursday to get is right big toe checked out, he had a small infection there a while back, it cleared up, then the toe started to peel, then he lost part of the nail, and it hasn't grown back, his Pedi thinks it is nothing but she wanted to be sure and send it to a specialist to be sure.
Paul's work is going well, it is keeping him busy and keeping our bills paid which is great. We still have not received our stimulus check, and we won't until July because we had the Turbo Tax fee taken out of our refund, don't ask me how that affects the stimulus, but that will be good since we will get it close to our vacation.
We are headed to Florida August 15 to August 23. We are looking forward to getting away and letting the kids have a good time at the parks, and we will be seeing my parents,sister, brothers, and sister-in-law while we are down there.
My work is going well. I only work two days a week and the others I am home with the kids.
Well, I think I have done a pretty good job of updating..I'll post pictures in another post later on.
5 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment