Monday, April 6, 2009

Long Time No See

Wow it has been quiet a while since I last updated this blog. So much has been going on I don't know where to start...

The kids are getting bigger and bigger everyday and I am amazed by them.

Raymond is a 1st grader and doing wonderfully. He loves to go to school and has gotten great grades in the first two quarters.

Gabriel is 4 now, He has been seeing a GI specialist since sept(once a month) and the issues are slowly resolving themselves. He now weighs 40lbs and is 41 inches tall.

Brendan turned 1 in Nov..he is now 17 months old and finally is starting to talk his first words were All Done..He knows the sign for that but finally said the words yesterday, though he still may need some speech threapy to help him since he is a little delayed in that department, but other than that he is growing very well..his last appointment he weighed 30lbs and was 33 inches tall. He just got over another ear infection as well.

We got the kids pictures done and I will be picking them up this week.

I think those things are the highlights,,other than all of us being sick so much this past winter..

I need to start writing more in this but, again my kids are number 1..I'll be back to post picture when they come in.

No comments: