In 7 days I will be heading to Florida for 9 days, The kids are going to love it. I am excited to spend time with my family (the boys and DH).
But mean while before vacation here is what is up for the next few days.
Friday(8/8): Work from 1pm to 915pm
Saturday(8/9): Work 915am to 515pm
Sunday(8/10): Work 915am to 1pm
Monday(8/11): With the Kiddos
Tuesday(8/12): Raymond has a Doctor's Appt @ 215pm (Will update after that)
Wednesday(8/13): Work 1pm t0 515pm
Thursday(8/14): Work 915am to 515pm then off to a book signing @ 6pm
Friday(8/15): 305pm LEAVE FOR FLORIDA!!!!
And you know what else is cool about today..The Olympics start this evening which is soo cool...I love watching the gymnastics.
5 years ago








1 comment:
Sounds like you are going to be fairly busy until departure date! Hope you have a great time in Florida!
Post a Comment